Infiniti Platforms Ltd. is a UK based Edtech company that develops virtual classrooms and LMS (Learning Management Systems) for the educational community. We believe that teaching and learning should occur anytime, anywhere. Our mission is to introduce the latest technologies to the education community, facilitating the mass transition to blended learning.
We are looking to hire an Athens, Greece based Web Developer Intern
- All experience welcomed – current/recently graduated university students preferred
- 3-month internship, with successful interns being hired full-time
While this description includes the core functions, everyone is expected to be active members of the team, flexible in assisting the company as it grows and evolves. This expectation requires each person to be capable of adapting to the dynamics of a client-driven environment. We’re as interested in your human side as your technical expertise. The ideal candidate will be upbeat, optimistic and happy to help the team. Additionally, these are some of the key responsibilities for this role:
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable code.
- Implement new features as part of larger projects.
- Support existing projects by troubleshooting issues and by maintaining, updating and adding features.
- Solve complex challenges and contribute with the best possible implementation for the task at hand
- Experience as a PHP developer preferred
- Understanding of fundamental design principles in designing scalable, secure and high-performance applications
- Solid knowledge and experience with MySQL
- Technical know-how of JSON and OAuth2
- Previous involvement and exposure to the full development life cycle; design, coding, test, build, QA, deployment, and maintenance viewed as a benefit
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate work.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and work within deadlines.
- Professional fluency in English
- Additional language skills viewed favourably
You will be working in a small, closely-knit team both in a physical office in Glyfada and remotely as needs be. You will be able to work flexible hours as we are an output-focused organisation. Infiniti places great emphasis on innovation, creativity, and proactiveness. We believe in investing in your personal growth and are looking for candidates we will want to hire on a full-time basis and take ownership of their work.
Candidates are requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Web Development Intern Application – Greece’. Within a week, you will be invited to interview by our team if you are successful. You will have two interviews. The first with the CEO and CTO will concern your motivations, fit and competencies. The second, with our CTO, will concern your technical capabilities.
- Free coffees and snacks
- Free public transport pass
- Fun environment in an international business servicing clients from Mexico to Singapore
- Price Negotiable
- Starting date 18 Νοεμβρίου 2019
- Θέση εργασίας Information Technology
- Τύπος πρακτικής Self-employed persons
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Information Technology