Olyra is looking for a Web Content Intern!
During this internship, you will work directly with our Digital Marketing Manager. Intern will help towards content creation for Olyra’s «Wisdom Treats Blog».
Roles of the Intern will include:
– Researches and creates website content for suggested/indicated thematology
– Promotes blog content via organic posting on FB and IG (posts & stories)
– Works effectively, independently, creatively and with a good sense of humor
– Manages their own deadlines using strong editorial judgment
Personal Attributes & Essential Skills:
– Education in journalism, nutrition, or relevant field
– Experience writing compelling content/blogging. We accept newbies, provided that they pitch
good stories and show adequate enthusiasm.
– Editorial experience with near native English.
– Ability to quickly learn editorial processes and accept constructive criticism; eagerness to
continually improve writing skills. Great working ethic, responsive, polite and kind.
– Organised, solid copy editor, excellent proofreader. Meticulous about spelling and punctuation,
extreme attention to detail.
– Self-motivated and proactive, able to work productively without supervision
This is an unpaid job and we prefer candidates who are fluent in English. This is well suited for a recent graduate, looking to gain experience and build a portfolio.
Job Title: Web Content Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Marketing, Other
- Θέση εργασίας Internship
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Marketing, Other