Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are looking for a User Experience & User Interface Design intern with experience in the design of web and mobile applications.
Main Responsibility Area
Nokia Mobile Network KPI generation team is looking for User Experience & User Interface Design interns. S/he will be responsible for
- Design and improve UIs and interactions for the Nokia Mobile Network dashboard website and web applications and mobile site
- Communicate work at all levels of the organization to promote visibility of UX efforts
- Partner with product team managers to identify new problems-to-solve and develop testable hypotheses
- Understanding of web and mobile design patterns and how to design for a responsive website
- Experience working within established design patterns and styles
- Strong written, verbal, and/or visual communication skills
- Work as a UI/UX designer or related position is plus
- Knowing Power BI is a plus
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills and capability to work in international multi-site environment
- Τύπος πρακτικής Full-time
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Information Technology, Other