THE INKOMPASS PROGRAM – WHY SHOULD I APPPLY?
INKOMPASS is a unique 2-cycle international internship program at Philip Morris International (PMI) which enables you to DISCOVER yourself through challenges and cultural diversity. You will be given the opportunity to:
– Work on REAL BUSINESS PROJECTS that will help you develop portable skills
– Build an INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
– Receive personalized feedback and COACHING
If you perform well and meet all criteria during the internship program, you may receive a job offer with PMI even before you graduate!
WHO CAN APPLY
We look for candidates who are:
– Fluent in English
– University students – The students entering the last year of their studies from universities (AUEB,NTUA, Univeristy of Patras, Crete, Ioannina, Kapodistrian University
etc) and pursuing Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Engineering or Information Systems
HOW DO I APPLY?
The application steps for the students’ internship program are the following:
1. Complete the online application by clicking APPLY NOW. If you meet the criteria, you will be invited to the next step.
2. Complete two online tests:
– A Numerical Test will assess your ability to manage and analyze data
– A Situational Judgment Test (SJT), also called Intern Talent Screener (INKOMPASS Only) Test will assess your decision-making abilities on a wide variety of
If you meet the criteria, you will be invited to the next step.
3. Participate in an on-ground assessment (OGA), the final stage of the recruitment process. During the OGA, we will meet face-to-face and get to learn more about each other. You will have a chance to showcase your skills in business cases and team activities, network with other applicants, and meet current Philip Morris International employees. If you meet the criteria, we may invite you to be an INKOMPASS intern!
Apply for Job
- Θέση εργασίας Internship
- Τύπος πρακτικής Full-time
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing, Other, Sales