Papastratos’ company is looking for passionate individuals who yearn for a 6 month Internship in an international work environment full of challenges. The ideal candidate should be a TEI student in Business Administration or Supply Chain department.
The Intern candidate will be involved in the following tasks:
- Inventory Management & Product Availability
- Imports Order Logistics and Shipment plan monitoring
- Supply Chain Work & Business Process Mapping
- Direct and indirect retail channels forward and reverse logistics flows control
- KPIs and Reporting
- Verbal and written English Fluency (Proficiency level)
- MS Office advanced skills / knowledge
- Presentation and communication skills
- Team player, highly flexible, responsive and out of the box thinker.
The candidates who are interested in doing their Internship at Papastratos’ premises located in Aspropyrgos, should submit their CV in the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Τύπος πρακτικής Full-time
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Other