Olyra is looking for a Social Media & PR Intern! During this internship, you will work directly with our Digital Marketing Manager. Intern will help towards community management and influencer/PR outreach in order to raise brand awareness achieve pre-determined goals.
Roles of the Intern will include:
– Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries in a timely manner
– Monitor and report on feedback and online product reviews.
– Organize and manage influencer outreach & campaigns (product sampling), in order to build an
engaged community and boost brand awareness.
– Work on growing our Social Media following with real, engaged users.
– Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and giveaways
– Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists.
(PR outreach + press kit campaigns).
– Coordinate with Marketing team to ensure brand consistency.
– Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
– Stay up-to-date with digital technology and food & beverage trends.
This is an unpaid internship and we prefer candidates who are fluent in English. This is well suited for a recent graduate, looking to gain experience and build a portfolio.
Job Title: Social Media & PR Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Marketing, Human Resources
- Θέση εργασίας Internship
- Τύπος πρακτικής Full-time
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Marketing, Other