Are you a student looking for a challenging and paid internship? Come and live the P&G business experience!
How is it like working here?…
“Lead a Company within a Company”
Winning feels good. That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. Where do you start? In one of the world’s best sales training programs. From sophisticated data analysis to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers by delivering insights, ideas, and innovation to build our brands and categories.
As a Sales Intern, you’ll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and comfortable in drawing insights from data. For all the work we put into creating the world’s leading consumer products, it means nothing if we can’t sell them to our customers. You can help us there!
What kind of internship projects you can expect:
- You will be externally focused, emphasizing efforts on national key customers, though you may also work with online retailers. You’ll get an understanding of the customers’ and shoppers’ needs. Your contributions to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions will be essential to our success. You’ll have to collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
- You will make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with Oral-B, Baby care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.). Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders.
What will an internship in P&G offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day1 – You will receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact
- Recognized ground-breaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous learning and coaching – you will collaborate with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management and sales skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Greece is part of the South-East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
You will be offered one or more projects or responsibilities to solve a sales challenge across our main customers and to bring it to life you will work closely with different functions outside Sales such as Brand Management, Finance and Supply Network Operations. Also, you will work around the brands that we sell in Greece such as Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, Oral-B, Always, Head& Shoulders.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Doing a paid internship at P&G is the way to find out more about the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development. The end of a successful internship with us could find you with a recommendation for hiring immediately or upon completion of your studies.
We are looking for:
- Students who are in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor’s degree or following a Master degree, coupled with a Sales interest/passion
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken
- A valid driver’s license is mandatory
Further information to know for your application:
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB.
- Θέση εργασίας Internship
- Τύπος πρακτικής Full-time
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Finance, Marketing, Other, Sales