Job Location: Athens
ARE YOU READY to build a career at a company that can take you anywhere?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Corporate Functions. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Corporate Functions and be the engine that powers Accenture, a company providing consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries–including 94 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions offer the essential expertise that enables our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for responding to incoming location calls and greeting / assisting employees and visitors.
- Covering the main Reception (front-desk of the Company)
- Answering the telephones in a professional manner and forwarding calls as required
- Greeting/direct employees and visitors, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
- Ensuring that external visitors sign-in/out via digital platform and they are issued with a visitor’s badge
- Organizing/booking meetings and possible catering need on the space management database
- Organizing taxi transfers of external visitors
- Taking care of a good company image
- Supporting the work of the department of administrative
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English language
- Must display professionalism and confidence
- Good customer service skills
- Positive attitude and professional appearance
- Basic organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Very good knowledge and experience of MS Office
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
- Τύπος πρακτικής Full-time
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing, Other, Sales