Job Descr: One of the biggest International New Media Group wants to cover the position of Public Relations Specialist to manage and coordinate Public Relations activities in Greece, Italy, and Balkans.
The PR Specialist will wrk with CMO to develop and execute a strategic, integrated public relations plan to build awareness as a global lifestyle brand.
* Must have and maintain relationships with media contacts, Influencers and brands.
* Develop and secure approvals for seasonal and special project press releases, and various communications.
* Manage VIP and Celebrity gifting and promotional opportunities.
* Collaborate with the corporate Marketing team in developing and executing a national Promotional projects.
* Manage Post-event coverage with media.
* Pitch feature stories.
* Plan and execute strategic partnerships and sponsorships.
* Initiate and organize press dinners, trips, etc. for key media.
* Secure interviews with top executives when applicable.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
* PR & Communications skills strongly preferred.
* Business Administration skills nice to have.
* Knowledge of English (any other language is an asset).
* University or College degree
* Strong interest in Fashion, Art and Lifestyle.
* Self-starter; with initiative.
* Strategic mind.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Strong computer skills.
* Ambitious and dynamic personality
- Θέση εργασίας Internship
- Τύπος πρακτικής Full-time