Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Mastercard Graduate Development Programme – Advisors (Strategy Consulting)Mastercard Graduate Development Program 2019 – Mastercard Advisors
Advisors is the external management consulting services arm of MasterCard and, since 1997, has been at the forefront of MasterCard’s differentiation, innovation and success. Working at Advisors is challenging and engaging every day, and emphasizes team contribution and individual development. Advisors is committed to a strong workplace environment and dynamic culture, which includes two weeks of hands-on training for graduates at the corporate headquarters in New York, plus ongoing access to an invested corporate leadership team.
The Mastercard Graduate Development Program (MGDP) – Advisors is aimed at early career talent, to develop skills with project based work experience, over a period of 18 months.
Welcome the prospect of problem solving for some of the largest challenges faced by clients?
Have the experience, drive, and personality to be successful in the rewarding role as a consultant to some of the industry’s leading companies?
Want to gain exposure to a wide variety of different clients in the payments ecosystem?
Motivated by working in a technology enabled consulting business, generating insights and developing recommendations that add real value to clients?
• Gain first-hand external management consulting experience by working across numerous high profile clients in multiple industries, including Europe’s largest financial institutions and merchants
• Build core consulting skills through engagement work as well as relevant and extensive training & development programs
• Have global exposure through European and international project opportunities
• Progress into roles after completion of the program both within the Advisors organization or across the broader Mastercard business (roles include, but are not limited to, Product & Emerging Payments, Marketing, Sales, Account Management & Data & Services)
• Provides a training program aimed at developing competencies in business acumen, consulting skills and leadership & interpersonal skills
• Will expose you to project work across different locations and clients to support your professional development
• Will provide the opportunity to work with your peers on various business projects which will enhance your work experiences outside of your day-to-day role
• Enable you to work with our dedicated leaders, successful managers and executives who inspire, mentor, and coach others toward successful careers here at Mastercard
What you need:
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Keen to be a team player and contributor
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
• Minimum predicted classification of a 2.1 or equivalent GPA of 3.2 (or CAP of 4)
• Languages: English required & an additional languages a plus
Apply for Job
- Θέση εργασίας Finance, Managment
- Τύπος πρακτικής Full-time
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing, Other, Sales