Date: Jul 30, 2018
City: Athens, A1, GR
Requisition ID: 189590
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The purpose of the role is to support the Greek marketing team and take on individual responsibility for definable end-to-end marketing processes. The Marketing Team is responsible for the end to end view of all demand generation, awareness and thought leadership activities. You will have exposure to all areas within the department, working as a marketing associate.
- Support the roll out of key Marketing programs by assuming responsibility for specific activities that will help to amplify the campaign’s impact and drive more pipeline from marketing, e.g. data cleansing, Campaign execution, event planning
- Provide support to digital, social media efforts. Knowledge of new media – videos
- Research content marketing to enable demand generation campaigns and help drive successful marketing programs
- Support Communications activities and website localization
- Profiling and clipping for small and medium size companies using web search tools, newsletter and portals, with the purpose to identify new customers and business opportunities.
- Enter contact information into contact management systems (CRM updates).
Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field (student status is needed)
- Advanced written and spoken Greek
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Creative and able to communicate new ideas well
- Experience within digital field
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Especially Excel but also PPT and Word)
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Attention to details and well organized
- Time management
- High energy level
- Effective communicator / very good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Resourceful & proactive personality
No work experience is required.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP AND YOU HAVE TO FIND YOUR OWN SPONSORSHIPS
- Θέση εργασίας Internship
- Τύπος πρακτικής Full-time
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Marketing, Other