INTRACOM DEFENSE (IDE), a subsidiary of Intracom Holdings, is the leading company in electronics, advanced communication systems and software applications in the defense and security area in Greece.
The company participates in international development and production programs in partnership with major international contractors. IDE is also expanding its activities in surveillance, reconnaissance and security systems, in the design and manufacturing of hybrid energy systems, as well as in unmanned vehicles (UAVs and USVs).
IDE is currently looking for ambitious and dynamic Junior Technicians eager to start and build their careers in the Manufacturing Department.
The Technicians will participate in:
-assembly activities (for cables, harnesses or electrical/electronics/mechanical defense products)
-electrical, functional and environmental tests (environmental stress screening)
-acceptance tests for equipment and final products
- Post-Secondary Education or Diploma in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical)
- Knowledge of the English language
- MS Office knowledge
- Fulfilled military obligations (desirable)
- Results oriented personality with high sense of accountability
- Ability to work effectively into a team
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
INTRACOM DEFENSE offers:
- fast-paced working environment
- on-the-job training
- opportunities for continuous learning of state-of-the-art technology and career development
- competitive remuneration package directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and experience
- group private medical insurance
- company bus from metro stations
- company restaurant
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
For more information, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
- Τύπος πρακτικής Full-time
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Other