EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
Being an Assurance professional is one of the most diverse roles at EY. You could be working directly with leaders of the world’s most admired companies, as well as growing middle market and entrepreneurial businesses.
As part of our Assurance team, you will inspire trust and confidence in the capital markets and economies of the world, protecting the investing community and guiding our clients toward success. You will make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects as well as actively establish internal and external relationships. You will identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you will escalate issues as appropriate. You will confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
From the very start of your Assurance career, you will receive the opportunities and support that you need to accelerate your growth. You will develop genuine, lifelong relationships from shared team experiences, both inside and outside work.
Your client responsibilities
- Participate in assurance engagements and executing the work plan
- Help prepare for meetings with target management teams, and participate in these meetings
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
Your people responsibilities
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Assurance and across other services/service lines
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- University degree preferably in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Postgraduate or professional qualification studies will be considered an asset
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Advanced business writing and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work well within a team
- Completed military obligations (where applicable)