At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world, to advance how people live and work.
We are looking for young Graduates to join our Pre-Sales Team for a 6-month Internship period.
Peaked your interest?
During these 6 months, as Intern, you will support the HPE team of Pre-Sales Technical Consultants, receiving on-the-job training in selling Information Technology solutions, being ahead of market trends, and proposing added-value solutions to enterprises, through HPE’s portfolio & strategy.
In this period, you will grow into a true Technical Pre-Sales professional, with valuable relationships and working experience based on best industry practices. If you have what it takes, we would love to take you on board and offer you a kick-start for your career!
- Support the local team of Pre-Sales Consultants in processing, sizing & configuration of Enterprise solutions, including: IT Infrastructure Products for the Data Center (Servers, Storage, Networking, Software, Services) and Intelligent Edge (Campus Wired & Wireless, Security, Mobility, Internet of Things) focusing on businesses in Greece & Cyprus
- Work in building professional relationships with a diverse set of functions and personnel at all levels
- Contribute in identifying emerging market trends and technological opportunities, according to your University/academic experience
- Bachelor/Master Degree in IT Engineering/ Computer Science/ Engineering Management / Information Networking or relevant course.
- Fast learner, with a proactive attitude and willing to grow in a Technical Sales environment
- Good communication skills
- Languages: Native Greek and Fluent English
- Θέση εργασίας Internship
- Τύπος πρακτικής Full-time
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Information Technology, Other