International Projects Intern
Business Studies and/or Management Science, Law, Social Sciences
About International Projects Office
International Projects Office, established by Ankara University Health, Culture and Sport Department in order to introduce EU Youth Programme, to disseminate youth information, to help students to participate in EU Youth Programme, to develop qualified youth projects and implement them.
How the Office Works
There are two main functions which are the responsibilities of Office: Trainings & Introducing of Youth Programme. Introducing the programme activities are regularly carried out by student clubs, NGOs, Officers and volunteers in different parts of Ankara University. Trainings are given by Youth Trainer on requests of student clubs or enough number of students’ individual request.
Responsibilities of International Projects Office
- To help students who are from different faculties to come together for youth and social projects by introducing the Youth Programme.
- To establish and coordinate a network between different departments of Ankara University, NGOs, student clubs, youth clubs, public bodies and making visits to them and introducing the Office to them.
- To introduce Youth Programme and European Opportunities to students.
- To give training and advice to students in the process of developing youth projects.
- To develop projects for needs of Ankara University.