HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNSHIP
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
MEANINGFUL WORK FROM DAY 1:
As an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly significant projects to work on.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
WHAT WE OFFER:
– Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
– Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
– Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for people who:
Are Bachelor’s or Master’s students or recent graduates with relevant studies.
-Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
-Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
-Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
-Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
-Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
FURTHER INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR YOUR APPLICATION:
-Just apply via clicking the button below;
-Attach your CV in English;
-Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Athens, AtticaJob Type: Full-timeReq No: HR 00003338
- Θέση εργασίας Internship
- Τύπος πρακτικής Full-time
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Human Resources, Other