Are you a student interested in building real-world graphic design experience with an award-winning team who wants to change the world of media? We’re a forward-thinking International branding agency looking for a talented, ambitious, hungry for glory, international mindset and knowledgeable designer with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail.
Come work for one of the area’s leading branding agencies and learn from some of the best in the business.
Graphic Design Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback from the Creative Director and make necessary changes
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Love your work with passion to deliver exceptional things
- Work on a wide range of graphic design projects
- Receive guidance and feedback from successful Creaive Directors and branding agency professionals
- Attend weekly meetings and participate in networking events
- Receive knowledge internaional high group of companies work
- Being in a position to meet, talk, ask and take advices and knowledge from marketing gurus
- Understand the real essence of marketing used by leading companies worldwide
Weird Authentic People is a Global Brand Building Agency founded by Costantino Roselli based in Athens, Sofia, and Milan.
What makes us special is the way we see brands and the combination of the art of branding with growth hacking marketing.
- Θέση εργασίας Internship
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Other