Job Title: Global Graduate Programme
Function: Marketing & Sales
Appointment Type: Fixed Term
We are BAT!
A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds.
If you are driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. It is a 12-months, fast-track to management with the opportunity to become outstanding leaders in a world-class business.
Our Marketing Graduate Programme helps you to develop exceptional commercial & analytical skills – full understanding of the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Marketing subfunctions work together to achieve outstanding business results.
During your programme we will give you:
- a real job with a real impact from day one;
- two assignments in HQ and Field Force;
- world-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in UK where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world;
- chance to make an impact on international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor;
- ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead – the chance to progress from graduate to junior manager in 12 months.
It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for high caliber graduates to join our 2019 Graduate Programme!
- are looking for an international career in Marketing;
- speak English and Greek fluently (both written and spoken); Italian or Spanish languages will be considered as a plus;
- have a University or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or similar field (maximum 3-5 years from University graduation);
- have relevant work experience (1-2 years), preferably in the Marketing field would be considered a plus;
- possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background;
- have strong analytical skills;
- are a Team Player;
- are a strategic thinker, open to challenges, proactive and resilient;
- are energetic, self-motivated and result-driven, inspiring and engaging individual;
- are internationally and nationally mobile,
…. we are looking forward to your application!
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
- Θέση εργασίας Marketing, Sales
- Τύπος πρακτικής Full-time
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Marketing, Other, Sales