Discover Graduate Programme Greece
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed to smartphones, to making our Business clients and their businesses smart with cloud services, fleet & cooler controls, or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people, that make us a great place to work.
We are looking for innovation leaders, those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning, someone who is curious to the world of opportunity on offer. Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick start your career.
What’s in it for you
- Investment in your personal development
- Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a global community of graduates
- Work to deliver world-leading technology to empower both Enterprise and Consumer customers to be confidently and securely connected
What to expect
- Cross-functional rotations
- Placement in your area of specialism
- Training & personal development
- Support to fulfil your potential and career goals
- Build expertise in your chosen area such as Digital, IT, Technology, Marketing, Finance, HR or Sales
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrate creativity, adaptability and learning enthusiasm
- Passion for customer’s and commercial savviness
- University or Polytechnical Degree
- Recently graduated (within two years)
- A good academic performance
- Proficient in English & Greek
When you apply for the Vodafone Discover Programme you will be asked to fill out an application form. This allows us to get to know you and your background of experience. Here you will be asked to attach your CV in English.
If your background and experience match the requirements, you will be invited to participate in our online assessment. This allows us to see if you are the right fit for the Vodafone culture. Please complete your application process in English.
After the online assessment the most successful candidates will be invited to participate in the group activities which will be held in Vodafone Office.
As part of your application, you will be required to answer additional pre-screening questions to fully complete your application, so please look out for the follow up email.
- Τύπος πρακτικής Full-time
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing, Other, Sales