Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as “Taxibeat” in 2011 in Europe and after 3 years expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. It currently operates in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia and Mexico with many new markets coming in the next months and years. Its great success was attested by the acquisition from Daimler A.G. and Beat is already establishing its position in Latin America which is current focus of expansion.
Beat’s vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
About the role
Beat’s Designers create amazing, functional designs that form the architecture behind the global identity of our brand. Through their creative eyes they bring to life the stories we share and shape our visual footprint so us to keep it interesting and inspiring.
As a Marketing and Communications Designer Intern at Beat you will support our team in all branded communication including product marketing, ads, brand campaigns, presentations, case studies, sales collateral, press-ready infographics, and other visual and creative assets. As part of our creative team, you will help us build powerful tools and stories that enable millions of people to understand and get inspired by Beat’s mission and products.
This is a 6 months full-time internship with the potential of further cooperation.
What you’ll do day in day out:
- Collaborating with other designers, copywriters, engineers, marketing managers in HQ and local markets
- Crafting customized marketing experiences (both web and print)
- Designing creative presentations, graphics and other visual content for internal and external communications.
- Spot opportunities proactively to simplify and improve communications across our team and in our interactions with partners.
What you need to have:
- 0-2 years’ experience in designing for brand and product
- Comfort with producing highly-branded campaign materials as well as lower-fidelity assets for quick and iterative testing on paid acquisition channels
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Basic content strategy understanding
What it’s nice to have:
- Portfolio showcasing beautifully crafted visual design and art direction across all media.
- Experience with art direction for photography and video
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high-quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
- Θέση εργασίας Design, Internship
- Τύπος πρακτικής Full-time
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Other