Agile Actors Academy / Internship Scheme 2019
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career as a Software Engineer! You will have the chance to learn from the best and work at real development tasks! Up to now, most of the participants at Agile Actors Academy have been successfully placed to real projects of our company, and even more have been assigned for a 3 months paid internship as well.This is our way to support the new age, talented professionals to be, the ones that have great potential to evolve… just like you!
The next Agile Actors Academy, starts at the end of September 2019. In order to reserve your seat at this internship scheme, you will have to participate at an Open Agile Actors Day, that will include an overall induction at Company’s Values and Mission, a problem solving exercise, and interviews with our HR and Technical Interviewers. For those of you who will successfully pass this day, we will start with a 3 months full time training – free of charge of course- with our Lead Engineers in the following technical tracks:
- Front End
- Software Engineer in Test
Each successful intern, will be allocated at a specific track, based on potential, preference and available positions. Upon successful course completion- (there will be an evaluation process at the end of the training), interns will either proceed with a 3 months paid internship or will be offered with a full time permanent position at Agile Actors !
In order to participate in this scheme, please apply with your updated CV and Cover Letter. Successful candidates will be notified by email and receive the calendar invitation for the Assessment Day. Following the Assessment Day, once again, successful candidates will get notified for the Training Starting Date.
- Educational background in Computer Science and related fields, (eg Physics, Mathematics)
- Recent Graduate or currently enrolled at an MSc
- School or personal coding projects are highly appreciated
- Related certificates (e.g. java online course from Udemy or other) can be uploaded as supporting material
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak and write in English.
Successful Interns will work using their own laptops and daily presence (weekdays) is required for the training period. Remote could work as well for some cases.
Application Deadline: 28 August noon
Assessment Day: 6 September
- Θέση εργασίας Internship
- Τύπος πρακτικής Full-time
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Information Technology, Other