Join our team!
- Actively enrolled in a Greek University, studying Finance, Accounting or B.A?
- Eligible for an internship from your Uni?
- Fluent in English?
- Goal oriented & able to handle a quick/busy workplace?
Then you are the candidate we’re looking for!
Duties & Responsibilities:
Collection & Credit Management
Create collection plans
Ensure timely collection of payments
Accounting postings in SAP
Follow up escalated overdue invoices with the customer
Handle missed payments
Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports
Keep track of cash receipts
Organize records of invoices, deposits and cheques
We will process your personal data as well as your CVs which you will communicate to us, in order for them to be assessed in the research for a suitable position within Unilever Group of Companies and they shall be retained by our company, for a period of 6 months. For further information regarding the purpose of such processing, kindly read here
- Θέση εργασίας Internship
- Τύπος πρακτικής Full-time
- Location Athens
- Listing categories Finance